Diploma in Hotel Management is a Diploma level Hotel Management course. Hotel management is the handling of the hotel administration, accounts, marketing, housekeeping, front office or front of house, food and beverage management, catering and maintenance. The Diploma in Hotel Management aims to provide learners with a broad understanding of the operational aspects of the international hotel industry and knowledge of the underlying management principles. The duration of Diploma in Hotel Management is not same everywhere in India but it varies from institute to institute. The minimum time to complete the course is also more or less from institute to institute.
The Magnitude to the Diploma Program in Management is the essence of NIIHM’s educational values: a rigorous curriculum for the rugged career building path with excellent intellectual balance and strong practical orientation. The method of teaching focuses on the individual learner and the delicately crafted courses enable students to overcome their inherent weakness and work on their strengths in order to bring out the best in them.
- Name of the course: DIPLOMA IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT (DHM)
- Duration: 3 years
- Examination Type: Semester System
- Eligibility: 10+2 Pass from Recognized Central or State GOVT. Board
- Admission Process: Direct Admission
- Seat: 60
- Industrial training duration: 6 Month IT & 6 Month JT only in 5star deluxe hotel.
- Top recruiting organizations: Oberoi Hotels, ITC, Taj Group, Hilton Group, Trident Hotels, Holiday Inn Hotels, The Park Hotels, SpiceJet, Club Mahindra Hotels, Carlson Hotels, Choice Hotels, Fortune Hotels, etc.
- Top recruiting areas: Colleges and universities, hotel industry, hotel administration management, tourism industry, Airlines, Cruise Ships, and such.
- Top job profiles: Hotel Manager, Restaurant Manager, Maintenance Manager, Front Office Manager, Hotel Assistant, Air Hostess, Cabin Crew, Flight Steward, Ground Staff among others.